Crossville, TN 38557 US
- A Bank Teller’s primary responsibility is customer service. Bank Tellers must be knowledgeable about a range of bank operations and be able to answer any questions a customer has.
- Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Recording transactions, which involves logging checks and preparing transaction reports
- Counting and packaging currency
- Reconciling cash drawers
- Opening new accounts and helping with loan applications
- Exchanging foreign currency
- Promoting the bank’s products and services
- Keeping customers’ personal information confidential
- Communicating with other bank team members
Benefits: health, dental & vision
Let Smallbiz help you in the next steps of your career!
- Cash handling: 1 year (Required)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Reliably commute to work and good attendance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent