Industrial Maintenance Technician
Crossville, TN 38555 US
SmallBiz Staffing is hiring a skilled electrical and mechanical troubleshooting technician in Crossville, TN.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
· Inspecting buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
· Repairing faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
· Developing and implementing preventative maintenance procedures.
· Managing heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
· Planning and scheduling repairs.
· Conducting periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
· Performing general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
· Helping develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
· Maintaining the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
· Metal Fabrication to include MIG Welding.
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
· Electrical and Mechanical experience is required
· High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
· Reliably commute to work
· Good attendance and willingness to work
· Ability to lift 20+ lbs
· Certificate in building maintenance technology, or a relevant field is preferred.
· A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
· In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems, some pneumatics, steam applications, Electrical 480V, and Control Wiring.
· Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
· Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
· Effective problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be well-organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
Let us help you in the next steps to a new career!
Apply now at smallbizstaffing.com**
Benefits: WEEKLY PAY, health, dental, vision